lunes, octubre 23

La niña de puerta oscura

She is far away. I know. But I don't care. She's closer than 99% of the world around me. She is the only one who gives me peace, my own Dakota. My Manchester, my peace of mind, the way I have to forget the world running in circles. My mantra, my Missy Higgins song, my little touch of poetry, music and melancholy, my biggest saudade, the shortest memory yet the most beautiful one ever (gotta be honest, gotta be true). My thought when I watch the city under my thumb, my silence enjoyed, the soft touch of a charcoal pencil in a rusty paper through the city, when the lights fall and all you can listen is Sigur Rós or Björk. My only dream, my biggest reason to be alive (see her again), my friend, the kiss in my pocket, the song in the moon, the girl who sails in milky seas, the only hunter through my repeating verses.

Listener supported: Noticias