sábado, marzo 11

A kind of magic

Reaching with my right hand,
I grasped the sun for myself.
Reaching with my left hand,
I caught the moon for myself.
My right hand held the sun,
My left hand held the moon,
I took the sun
And put it in place of the moon,
I took the moon
And put it in place of the sun.
Together with the sun and moon,
I flew high into the sky.
(Manas)

Y en este momento, todo se convierte en un silencio sepulcral que anticipa el nuevo día. No puedo dejar de decepcionarme, es parte de mí. Pero al mismo tiempo, sé que el amanecer, de una u otra manera, llegará.

Stand up all you lovers in the world
Stand up and be counted every boy and every girl
Stand up all you lovers in the world
Starting up a brand new day
(Sting, Brand new day)
Listener supported: Pourvu qu'elles soient douces (Mylène Farmer), Brand new day (Sting & Stevie Wonder hace mucho no escuchaba esta canción y me proporciona esperanza)